This was the time & place which is now configured within me forever for all best reasons of life- Smile, fun, joy, childiness, friendliness, care, love & top of everything "Essence of life".
Till date whenever, I feel down, streesed; I use my memories of College Days to over come current state of mind. I don't know what is the formula and remedy but I feel very strong & get motivation to repeat same old time as and when possible for life today & tomorrow.
"
Did play best for game of cricket then; playing my best for game of life now,
Did drama best for state compition then, positive draming my best for real life stage now,
Did dance best for annual compitition then; dancing my best for every beat of my heart now.
"
Over and over, again and again, I feel fortunate, lucky and human.
All of above weren't possible without my friends who could acknowledge, consider, support & appreciate. Hence somewhere in my soul, I have been thanking them for being my friend.
Their images are not only in my mind but are attached.... :)
<<>>
<<>>
<<>>
<<>>

<>

<<>>
5 comments:
Unforgettable memory
Awesome post!!!
Didn't know u were a poet and a writer too....
Keep it flowing
Priya
Post a Comment